Dear Fellow Divers lets explore the southern part of Raja Ampat at its best with Raja Ampat Explorer liveaboard
Duration : 7d/6n program
Date : 14-20 April 2014
Seat Capacity : 12 divers
Best Offer : 17.500.000 IDR Indonesian citizen
Foreigner USD 1850
Itinerary: 14-20 April 2014
Meeting point – Jakarta Soekarno-Hatta Airport or Sorong.
Divers are expected to fly to Sorong at midnight/the earliest flight, arriving in the morning or noon at Sorong Airport.
Arrival at Sorong. Check-in onboard MV Raja Ampat Explorer, room division and briefing.
15 – 18 Apr:
Dive 4 (night dive)
Island-hopping and sunset smooching during surface intervals.
Sail back to Sorong
Transfer to airport.
Must haves , dive gear, valid diving license and minimum 50 dive logs
– One Indonesian known Underwater Photographer who Will Lead this trip
– Tanks, weights, weights belts,
– Meal and Drink (coffe, Tea & Mineral Water)
(from lunch on day 1 through breakfast before disembarkation)
– Transfers from airport to the boat v.v
– Airfares IDR 3.5 million up to – IDR 4.6 million and airport taxes,
– Crew Boat Tip and other Personal expenses
– Accommodation if you stay a day before in Sorong.
– Conservation fee IDR 350.000
– NITROX IDR 1.200.000
tina: mobile 0822-91441250( whatsapp & Phone), office 72780974 ext 34
Dapatkan majalah Scuba Diver Australasia Indonesia edisi 1 versi e-magazine di:
Wayang Force: https://www.wayang.co.id/index.php/majalah/scuba-diver